Tyler R. Fugazzie
[a digital storyteller] I understand how to craft and deliver messages on a variety of platforms.
[a human filter for the information age] I find, create, curate, track, measure, and distill sprawling and sometimes ambiguous collections of information and data to add clarity for individuals and organizations and support logistical, operational needs.
[a futuristic toolmaster] I possess technical skills, practical knowledge, and an intuition that allow me to quickly learn, adopt, and use a variety of applications that help me accomplish an individual or organizations storytelling and operational needs.
Digital Marketing and Website Communications Specialist Virtual Enterprises International, Inc.
New York, New York- Manage and maintain VEI’s website, collaborating with the national team, regional directors, business partners, and teachers to create compelling digital content.
- Devise ways to leverage social media to support the organization's mission and vision.
- Develop strategies to market the organization, utilizing social media, e-mail marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
- Manage e-commerce and registration processes for student workshops, professional development, and fundraising activities.
- Research and implement new technologies and services to enhance and automate operations.
- Liaise with vendors and consultants, including designers, video production company and event planners.
Digital Marketing and Website Communications Specialist
The College of New Jersey
Graduated May 2013
B.A. Communication Studies, 2013
Magna Cum Laude with 3.82 GPA (Dean’s List every semester)
Marketing & Communications Intern @ TerraCycle Inc.
Student Project Specialist for Records & Registration
Vice President of Membership/Scholarship for Lambda Pi Eta